Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sorry Guys

Is a guy hugging and tickling you girlfriend exceptable?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• How could she do something like this!!!!!!!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously do not know how I can live knowing that she just wants to be friends or see her going out with some guy.

Right now I am in a state where I can't take it anymore

Still beats where I'm at. All the girls I like are going out with guys and nobody wants to be friends. The last girl I asked out ran faster than Mark McGwire from a drug test. My best day is a shot of mace to the face and a restraining order; and that's my "A" game. I get no respect I tell ya.

My life sucks and I have nothing going for me it's not like my life is worth living.

When I was young I was the geek who recommended and set-up stereos for the lovely young ladies. I received lots of affection and stuff as thanks. :lol:

Roboticinfo said:
My life sucks and I have nothing going for me it's not like my life is worth living.
I wouldn't fret about it. There's always someone who's got it worse. Besides, in 10 years, people like her will probably be working for you, then you can just throw them out on their ***.

How long were you with her? Only a few months?! You'll get over her - I know it's not what you wanna hear, but you will get over it. Anyway Jay & Nigel, - why do you think I'm a girl? I've never actually said one way or the other...... although I do usually call myself Mike at the end of my posts, so I thought that would have given you a clue.......

Mike

roboticmisinfo said:
How long were you with her? Only a few months?! You'll get over her - I know it's not what you wanna hear, but you will get over it. Anyway Jay & Nigel, - why do you think I'm a girl? I've never actually said one way or the other...... although I do usually call myself Mike at the end of my posts, so I thought that would have given you a clue.......

In one of the earlier threads with roboticinfo you claimed to be a girl, unless you were joking?.

Yeah i was joking. I'm a red blooded heterosexual male!! I suppose theres only one way I could prove that & I'm not going to show you my genitals or cut my arm off to prove I'm red blooded .....
:D

Mike

Hmm. Yes I'm a girl. A big girl. Anyway, I'm not into robotics, but I would like to learn. Just know a bit of basic electronics from college. I designed an anemometer (measures wind speed) I'll find the croc clips diagrams and get them posted - I'm sure you guys will be able improve it!

Mike, er I mean Michelle!

Is that the post you are talking about? I think you'd have to be a bit of a dumbass not to realise......... "Mike, er I mean Michelle"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!:

That would mean that All members, that though that you are a girl are Dumbasses?

Stop this game!

Moderator is always right!

roboticmisinfo said:
How long were you with her? Only a few months?! You'll get over her - I know it's not what you wanna hear, but you will get over it.

I have been in tons of relationships and I never ever cared about anyone more.

If I saw her with another guy I wouldn't know I could live with out feeling like **** everyday.

I loved her!!!!!!!!!
her reason for breaking up was stupid

If I had the guts I would of commit sucide but I don't

maybe a little later I will.

People say that there are other fish in the sea but this one is special.
I don't know if I can go with life like this. I will give it another day because I will see her at school and If I can't handle it I need to go.

My docter already said that there is a chance of me dieing in less then three years because of a heart condition that me and my grandpas have.

Why keep living when you know your time to die?

Roboticinfo said:
[Why keep living when you know your time to die?
1) Because tomorrow you will win the lottery and will be able to buy a team of docs to fix your heart.
2) Because tomorrow there will be announced a new video playback system where a life-like 3D image floats in the air.
3) Because tomorrow you will meet a girl who is more special. :lol:

Anthony, you can't let one person ruin your life like this. And what do you mean you haven't got anything to live for? You've got your whole life ahead of you, all of the older members on this forum would kill to simply have your youth.
The way I see it, a girl who puts you through what you're going through and plays with your heart is NOT worth your time!!

Now go kick that guy's butt!!!!!! :twisted:

zachtheterrible said:
Anthony, you can't let one person ruin your life like this. And what do you mean you haven't got anything to live for? You've got your whole life ahead of you, all of the older members on this forum would kill to simply have your youth.
The way I see it, a girl who puts you through what you're going through and plays with your heart is NOT worth your time!!

Now go kick that guy's butt!!!!!! :twisted:

How long do you think I will have pain like this?

Sounds like you need some sort of crazy project, it usually worked for me...lets see, there were the LED's in the headliner of my car,
**broken link removed** and the fiberglassed subwoofer box in the spare tirewell, plus a bunch of smaller ones on the side... **broken link removed**

It's tough to get over it, I've been there a couple of times. There is plenty of time for girls, it sucked being alone, but now I have an amazing girlfriend and some pretty neat stuff as well.

On a side note, you probably just need some skills, "like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back