Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with getting girls? - What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fouadalnoor

Hello guys,

Not sure this is the proper place to post this, but I have been a member of electro-tech-online for a few years now and wanted to give something back. I recently created this dating company that helps engineers/scientists improve their ability to date women as unfortunately, this is one of the very few things I feel like many fellow engineers struggle with! It isn't something that is talked much about publicly so I felt a need to address it. Currently, the company is based in Northern California (covering San Fransisco and San Jose) but we expect to expand further as we mature.
You can check us out at:

MOD Edit: You are quite correct, this is not the proper place to post this.
Link deleted.

If you decide to call/email please quote: electrotechonline and you will get a 70% discount.

Thank you!

PS: I am happy to take any comments/suggestion about the website content, style or anything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was always shy with girls and did not know how to get them.
But when I met my wife I knew she was THE ONE for me so I pursued her and I did what comes naturally. She also knew that I was THE ONE for her. We have always been comfortable together. She understood that I did some of my engineering job at home on my own time.
We have been married for 37 years and have a daughter and son who are married and live fairly close by. Our first grandchild will be born in a few months.

I was always shy with girls and did not know how to get them.
But when I met my wife I knew she was THE ONE for me so I pursued her and I did what comes naturally. She also knew that I was THE ONE for her. We have always been comfortable together. She understood that I did some of my engineering job at home on my own time.
We have been married for 37 years and have a daughter and son who are married and live fairly close by. Our first grandchild will be born in a few months.

Thanks audioguru! Yeah I am happy you found your wife. Although a lot of shy guys aren't so lucky and don't find their 'one' without working on improving their social skills :)

fouadalnoor,

Some useful opinions-
Discount for ETO member should be categorized as follow from their age; Because we need to respect the seniority- :)

• Person under 18= Warning!
• Person between 18 to 30= 30% discount
• person between 40 to 60= 40% discount
• Person between 60 to 70= 70% discount
• Person between 70 or above= Free!

Sure, you won't get any loss!

Last edited:
Why younger people get more discount and older people get less discount.... and when one reaches 70, and suddently it was free?

Should I wait till I'm 70?

Why younger people get more discount and older people get less discount.... and when one reaches 70, and suddently it was free?

Should I wait till I'm 70?
Ops.....so sorry, values were upside down. See now above (edited now). However will be able to do that after crossing 70? :D

fouadalnoor,

Some useful opinions-
Discount for ETO member should be categorized as follow from their age; Because we need to respect the seniority- :)

• Person under 18= Warning!
• Person between 18 to 30= 30% discount
• person between 40 to 60= 40% discount
• Person between 60 to 70= 70% discount
• Person between 70 or above= Free!

Sure, you won't get any loss!

Haha, we're not ageist hence we would rather give everyone a discount ;)

Why younger people get more discount and older people get less discount.... and when one reaches 70, and suddenly it was free?

A woman is like the world .. .. .. .

At 20, she is like the third world, undeveloped and unexplored .. ..
At 30, she is like India, Warm, Dark, and mysterious .. .. .
At 40, she is like the USA, fast moving and sophisticated .. .. .
At 50, she is like the Far East, much cultured and full of belief .. .. .
At 60, she is like Europe .. all in ruins .. ..

At 70, she is like Siberia .. .. everybody knows where it is but nobody wants to go there !

S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back