Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Somting abaot Curent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are referring to your example as current, but in fact this is voltage. In any case, for your example (ie. 100->400) you can use an amplifier to raise the voltage of this signal (or just add a 300mV voltage source if the signal is not changing). There are many low-noise opamps available. Every component induces some noise component, whether it be 1/f noise, johnson noise, etc.

If you want to pump your Volt then you can lower your AMPS so you have the same power so you can do it with the same power you don`t need a new Vcc and Vee

I want it for a power suply! :?

I think there are ways to make a lower voltege and higher curent

Example:

Input:
9 A 100 mV

Output:
3A 500 mV

Someone Electro said:
I want it for a power suply! :?

I think there are ways to make a lower voltege and higher curent

Example:

Input:
9 A 100 mV

Output:
3A 500 mV

guy, yu have it reversed,

it's 9V @ 100mA and 3V @ 500mA

hahah, that looks so funny

9V 100mA = 0.9W , 3V 500mA = 1.5W. You cannot suck from output more power as input. So for this output power (W) You need with 9V input - in ideal case - 170mA. With switching power supply (efficiency about 75...90%) also must increase the input current depending from efficiency....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back