Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

variable curent power suply

Status
Not open for further replies.

natna

i need a circuit to make a variable current power supply lets say from 0 to 3 a it doesn't have to start at zero but it needs to be variable as in you use a pot or something else to adjust it i already have and ammeter. so give me a simple circuit that i can solder up or i can maybe make a PCB out of it i have been doing electronics for about half a year or more im good but not really good so if you can explain that would be nice thank you.

thanks where do you buy your part i get mine from jameco but i don't know if there would be a better site

Good list of suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back