Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

>>>Some drawing software plese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone Electro

Im planing to make a site whith circuits!

So i need some software to draw shematicks!

Wean you grather shematicks(images) from other sites it just dosent look good(one in this stile, that in other...)

It can be time limited(i make a program that befor the run sets back the date :twisted: )

Im counthing on you guys!

Yep. I agree with kinjalgp. ExpressPCB is awesome. The name is a bit misleading though. You see "ExpressPCB" and you would think that it's a program just for PCBs. But it's really like two programs. The PCB one is just glorified because you can draw up PCBs on it, send it into the company and they will etch it for you. But the "package" also includes a schematic drawing program. Best part: It's free. :wink:

I Like PCB123 becose it has beter graficks and you can set colors.

But now im in thinking a name for my site:
-Circuit Heaven
-All Circuits (i had an idea from "all cheats")
-Shematic World
-Shematic for all

Wich do you think it the bast name

Orcad may do the trick.I'm using 9.1 variant and has modules for schematics captures, PCB drawing, PSpice simulation etc. Multisim is another nice thingy which you can get a free trial cd from the net(i don't know if the trial can do PCB )

I'm starting a website of my own as well. I'm going to be doing the same kind of thing. I'll have schematics, how-to guides, pages for learning about different things electronic wise, and I might even sell stuff. Since I'm doing so much different stuff, I'm having allot of trouble with a name too. So I'll try to think up of some names for you, but do you think you could help me with my name? :) We might just become affiliates. :wink: Well, see you for now.

Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back