Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

single transistor tuned transmitter basics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parth86

Default single transistor tuned transmitter please help
hi everyone,i am trying to design single stage tuned transistor transmitter for short distance to learn the basic calculations of transmitter i know i need following part
amplifier circuit-the NPN single stage amplifier which amplify the signals
oscillator circuit- tuned circuit which use to create carrier signals
audio source-to convert audio signal in to voltage signals
antenna-to transmit Rf signal

i know only 20hz audio frequency
transmitter distance 30m
power supply 12v
operating frequency 500khz
am modulations
(i am not sure that my transmitter operate this range i have no idea i only guess above value if i wrong please correct me )
i don't care bad quality of transmitter

i just wanna know how to design amplifier circuit ,what is gain for this transmitter what frequency generate throw tuned circuit for this transmitter
i am new so i have many basic problems please give me information how i can design single stage tuned transmitter what parameter i need

thanks to all

Why did you or your teacher select 500kHz, 20Hz and AM modulation?
What will you use as a receiver because an AM radio does not receive below 540kHz and won't play a sound as low as 20Hz.

An AM transmitter has an RF oscillator, a modulator and an antenna. Learn about them then design the transmitter.
Ask your teacher to help you.

I am gessing 500KHz to keep it legal.
I think the 20Hz audio should be a rang like 20Hz to 1KHz, or 20Hz to 20KHz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back