Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Single PC Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested, visitor.
who offers that kind of pricing?
Jlcpcb offers 5 pcs of 100x100mm board for $2 plus $17 DHL 3 day shipping. You will have your boards in about 7 to 10 days in the US.

they do boards up to 400mm x 500mm. No extra charge for vias, or your own panelization - they do charge a nominal fee if you have many hundreds of slits, mouse bite panelization, ...

also, you can combine multiple PCBs in an order and pay only the incremental weight.

jlcpcb,com. They process 10,000 orders per day! You can monitor your order manufacturing in real time.

I am interested, visitor.
who offers that kind of pricing?

The places I have used with excellent results:

JLCPCB.com

Elecrow.com

There are several other Chinese fabs as well, and I have used a couple more but don't recall which they are.

JLCPCB also offers EasyEDA schematic and board layout software for free. Advantages over some of the other "free" choices:

¤ Produces Gerber files that can be used by any fab house at no charge (most other vendor-sponsored software will not provide Gerber files, locking you into their services).

¤ You may publically share your designs, but you are not obligated to do so (many "free" software packages make your work public).

¤ EasyEDA has a huge parts library, including most parts offered by LCSC.com, the Chinese equivalent of Digikey.

¤ EasyEDA will import parts libraries from Eagle and other major software packages, so it's simple to add anything you can't already find there. Do note – any parts you import or create are available to everyone.

¤ EasyEDA is, well, easy. Easy to learn and easy to use. For me, it's pretty much replaced (my old version of) Eagle.

JLCPCB also offers extremely cheap surface mount (only) assembly. I have made a few posts about this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back