Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sine Waveform generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oluvision

I need recommendations on the following:

I am trying to build a function generator that generates sine wave. Some one told me I can use a vibrator or timer IC to implement it. I have no idea on what to use. I need it to give frequency in the range of 20KHz to 500KHz. Also I need to be able construct it fast.

sine wave generator

You might look at the Exar XR2206 function generator IC. I will go byond
500khz

National Semiconductor application note LB-16 has a circuit of an easily tuned sinewave oscillator, but you would need to use a wider bandwidth op amp to reach 500kHz. Go to www.nsc.com and search for LB-16 or AN-20 or AN-31. There is also an IC that will generate sine, square or triangle waves, but I don't have the number at hand.

signal gen

:D hi,

if you need the circuit for the XR2206 just email me, am using that circuit now. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back