Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sine wave from 555?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OP (TheOne) never said that the sine wave was from the 555 output. In fact, he explicitly stated that it was not.
BTW, I wonder if TheOne has died. His last post was in October of 2007.:(

Hi,

I was replying to the very first post, and the fact that the thread title is "Sine Wave From 555".
The way it read was like the 555 was able to somehow produce sine waves like a function generator IC. I wanted to clear that up :)

I might not have replied at all had i known that this was such an old thread. Still a little interesting though.
The member who resurrected this thread must have dug it up from a search and apparently didnt even reply to the main topic after all anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back