Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simulation model for ltspice

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter clarke

Hi, Anyone know where I can find a simulation model for lp339 or lm339 to work on ltspice? Tina-ti spice models do not work on ltspice because the software is different.

I said that the TI models do not work on ltspice because the software is different. one is linear technology the other is TI or texas instruments

You should join the LTSpice Yahoo group. They have all sorts of models available:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/LTspice/files

You will need a Yahoo account, but it's free to sign up. Once you do, go to "Files"and do a search for "LM339".

I said that the TI models do not work on ltspice because the software is different. one is linear technology the other is TI or texas instruments

This TI model does work in LTspice. Downloaded from TI web site.

eT

Comp-Hysteresis-LM339-Test.png

Peter, do you know how to correctly add models to LTSpice manually?

LTspice works with PSPICE models. So any PSPICE compatible models should work. There are other models available, but these are incompatible

Here's one, I use it and works perfectly. Can't remember where I got it from.

Add an Op-amp, change the "Value" field to LM339 and add a ".sub LM339.sub" directive.

You can use LM339_DIP14 if you want all 4 op-amps.

Attachments

• LM339.sub.zip
    851 bytes · Views: 355
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back