Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the help everyone; whilst I am going to have a try with the PIC's I have decided to just use a 7-seg to start with and when I get that working as I like then progress to the PIC stage.

However now I have put in my order list from RS, they don't sell 4510 BCD's any more. They still sell the 4511 decoder but not 4510 - I know now that they have been discontinued; as I checked Maplin as well. Nowhere however does it say what, the 4510, has been replaced with. Can anyone tell me what it has been replaced with and if I need to replace both the 4510, which I can't get, and 4511 which is on my list.

Thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back