Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple Lie Detector

Status
Not open for further replies.
The circuit is just a simple ohm-meter. Use a multimeter set to volts or mA as its display.
A multimeter has a better ohm-meter. Then you don't need this simple circuit.

please tell me what's if aperson is more static charged person.
A person is not static charged. But if the air is dry, the person is insulated from ground and combs his very dry hair or removes a very dry sweater then he can become static charged until he touches something that is grounded.

I had some shoes with synthetic (plastic) soles. At work the carpet was synthetic (plastic). My shoes and the carpet were very good insulators and in winter the air was very dry. When I shuffled my shoes on the carpet as I walked I developed a very high static voltage and I zapped anybody who came near me. A long spark jumped from my finger and the telephone system would reset. I got leather soled shoes and the static stopped.

Simple lie dectector

I got a project on this and we are to write a 2 to 3 pages of report explaining How does this relate in the theory of physics.

I got a project on this and we are to write a 2 to 3 pages of report explaining How does this relate in the theory of physics.
We talk about electronic circuits here, not physics.

The lie detector circuit is a simple ohm-meter. Some people (not everybody) sweat when they say a lie. The sweat reduces their skin's resistance and the ohm-meter shows it.
Then add 2 more pages of blah, blah, blah etc.

Look at Lie Detector in Google. There are many other things to sense plus a lot of experience reading them to guess that a person is saying a lie.

The circuit is an extremely simple ohm-meter.

So, If I'm a really sweaty gross kind of person. I'm a really bad lair.

I think someone really has it out for stinky sweaty people.:p

kv:D

So, If I'm a really sweaty gross kind of person. I'm a really bad lair.

I think someone really has it out for stinky sweaty people.:p

If you're a short circuit before the questioning starts, that's the baseline. You can lie like a rug and no one can tell.:D

This is based on the fact that when people lie they presumably sweat a bit because they are stressed. So many co-factors could explain the jumping of the multimeter, e.g. the lights in the room are too hot making the hand sweet or that theyr scared your going to shock them with your scary looking lie detector

Build this if your bored

Mike

No, you build it for stinky sweaty people.

The when they lie during the interview you shock them for wasting your time.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back