Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple LED Pattern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cenote

Hello All,
I come from the world of computerized Christmas lights. I have been building controllers for years, but have never designed my own. I have an idea, which I simple is very simple to due.

Looking to build a mini controller, to be able to blink off a single LED one at a time in a row. So if I had 5 LED's the first would go off and back on, a than the second one off than back on, and so forth, repeating over and over. There would be about 10 rows of 5-8 leds. Would love to have two or three rows randomly turning off each of it's one led at a time. Think of it like a dripping affect.

Sorry if this is very simple, and you all are saying, "what is he stupid". Your help is greatly appreciated.

Chuck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back