Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple LED Counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorro

I'm making a simple counter with an LED display for a project at school. I have two LED displays, two 7447 IC's, two 74160 IC's, and a 555 timer. But I'm having problems getting the counter to carry over between the two digit display.

I'm currently only able to count to 9.

Any suggestions?

74160 is a synchronous counter, it uses a ripple carry in stead of normal carry.

check out the link to learn more about this
**broken link removed**

60 pcs LED Display Using 555, 7447, and 74193

guys can you please help me how to make a circuit using this three IC?? i made a 555 timer ciruit with pulse and clock but i dont know how i can apply that circuit to with 7447 and 74193 and a 60 pcs LED this my project on school please help thanks.. :)

ralma_03 said:
guys can you please help me how to make a circuit using this three IC?? i made a 555 timer ciruit with pulse and clock but i dont know how i can apply that circuit to with 7447 and 74193 and a 60 pcs LED this my project on school please help thanks.. :)

Look here: http://www.kpsec.freeuk.com/counting.htm

Try a Google, there are lots of circuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back