Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple Flip Flop video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the classic astabile multivibrator I guess. Where is your reference schematic and I cannot hear your voice in the video.

Should have some comment, any comment like - "see, something strange happens when touching this part" ;)

It is most certainly not astabile nor it is quasi stabile.

It is bistabile multivibrator or a flip flop, like the title says.

I disabled the audio, and since it is my first date with virtualdub I also didn't add any text comments.
Schematic is at the end of the video.

I thought this would be interesting to a newbie because when I was young,
I wondered how to make something like this.

Last edited:
Very nice vlad. Video is a great way to teach and display things these days.

I agree with Grossel though, voice over would make it even better and maybe the schematic at the start as well. But for your first video its great. I've tried to make a few videos, they actually take some time to do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back