Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple counting circuit and display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zordon

I would like to make one of those signs you see at work that shows "days without lost time accident" an electronic version of course.

I will use a PIC microcontroller as a timing circuit. The seven segment display will advance by one count every day. It will also have a reset button and an advance button.

I need a 3inch red seven segment display. What kind of components would any of you recommend.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I don't know about availability, don't believe the website, Futurlec has been known to take months to deliver. But it's more than big enough and the price isn't horrible, that's just the first link I found using Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back