Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SIM Card Detect query

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThermalRunaway

Hi all,

With regard to SIM card interfacing, does anyone know if the CD pins are normally active low or active high (as in, when you insert the card should the CD line be connected high or low).

I've tried googling and checking the datasheet for the GSM Modem I'm using but it's not clear at all.

I can try it both ways obviously, but if someone here knows the answer then it means I can set it correctly first time on my prototype board! Cheers!

Brian H

Are you sure you're talking about a sim card interface? Sim cards don't have a dedicated CD line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back