Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SIGNAL MIRROR with operational amplifier and two inputs Help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bisonte

Hi everybody.

I hope you can help me. Ihave a project with operational amplifieres, in this project I need to create a mirror signal(simetrical signal) from this output :
1626141562955.png

Something like this:

1626141653703.png

The two requierement are:

• Only use operational amplifiers, resistences and capacitors
  • The circuit must have two inputs 1 square signal and a triangule signal
I 've trying with many settings , but I have not succeeded.
I have this circuit with the original output :
1626141958997.png

But, that's all.

If someone can help me I will appreciate it.!

Thank you

It appears you need to "sum" the two inputs.

The circuit you show has one inverted and one non-inverted, so it will likely produce a difference instead.

Just remove the lower middle opamp (U5) from that, and feed the second signal in through another 4K7 resistor, connected to the negative input of the left hand amp, same as the first signal.

That first opamp, with two (or more) inputs through resistors, forms a "summing" circuit and should do the job.
(Using appropriate parts for low distortion, it's also how simple audio mixers work).

More info:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back