Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

signal adder of AC(MHz) and DC(10V).

Status
Not open for further replies.

poyntor

Dear,

I would like to get a summing circuit for adding ac and dc offset.
The interested region of AC is around 1MHz~10Mhz with less than 5V amp.
The DC is around +-10V.

Because the frequency could be changed in operation,
I need a constant gain according to the selected frequency.

In most op-amps, there is a variation depending on the frequency.

Does anyone who know some commercial signal adder or best way to make the adder by myself?

Best,

labmaster.

Why use an OpAmp. Kiss instead. Use a passive network.

Attachments

• Summer.jpg
    Summer.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 388
Thank you!.

I am worrying about a unknown problem.
Maybe, to control the voltage level, I have to use some DAQ or signal generator as a voltage souce.
Sometimes, when I attach the analog circuit to the outlet of generator, input or output impedance was a problem so I couldn't get the right waveform.

Can you guide me about this?

Anyway, what is your software? I am not a expert in analog electronics.

Lee

Why use an OpAmp. Kiss instead. Use a passive network.
Hi Mike, I also need to float an AC signal on a DC offset. I built the circuit, and it works great in the MHz range. However, I have a couple of experiments where I need to take measurements in the 50 kHz - 350 kHz range... and another at 1.6 kHz. I assume I need different values of caps and/or resistors. Is the combination of the 50 ohm resistor and 110 pF cap essentially a high pass filter?

Please let me know what changes I should make so I can work at the frequency ranges I mentioned.

Thanks for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back