Setting an output frequency in 555 timer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Eric. Take the simulated 4060, and create a symbol for it, and then put it in a hierarchical schematic. Then up load the zip file so I can use it too.

Hey, Eric. Take the simulated 4060, and create a symbol for it, and then put it in a hierarchical schematic. Then up load the zip file so I can use it too.

hi Mike,
My pleasure, I will tidy it up a little, then create a hierarchical schematic for posting.

hi,
The beta 4060m1 LTS files zip is attached.
I would appreciate feedback and comments, I will check the circuit with a crystal osc and also confirm the RC timing.

EDIT:
Added LTS 1mHz Xtal image.

Attachments

• 4060m1.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 139
  • LTSxtal_1mhz.gif
    10.3 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:

Hey.

Could you please help me figure out what is the value of the resistor (in yellow) that connects the DIS pin (#7) to VCC?

Hey.

Could you please help me figure out what is the value of the resistor (in yellow) that connects the DIS pin (#7) to VCC?
hi Eng,
Its a optional output of the square wave at pin #3, I have shown a 10K, the value depends upon what the pin is driving into.

ya, i know... i get answers to many ques there... also googled
But my question was on > Nomenclature of IC's
On what basis 7404 is 7404 ? why 74?
Why 8051 micro-controller is 8051?
How does an inventor name his IC?
Can 2 different designs(completely different) have same IC no?

Thanks for the previous post...

Eric,
Would you mind attachig your zip files for the 4060 as text files. For some reason I can't unzip from this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…