Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Server Upgrade (Complete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroMaster

Administrator
Hello Members,

We are going to be upgrading the server at 18:00 CST. This requires us to shut down the site for about 20-30 minutes. Please make sure you have completed all posts by this time.

The server will be getting more ram which will speed things up and allow us to cope with the growing number of visitors.

If you have any problems posting after the server comes back up please do let me know.

Regards,
EM

Hi there EM, I seem to have a problem where the text editor will not allow hard spaces to go through. It takes everything and puts it into one sentence. For example this is a new line (2). This is another new line (3). This is another new line (4). Also, when editing after a post, the "Advanced" button does not appear anymore.

Last edited:
Testing

Line 3

Line 5

Edit, works fine in I.E.

Mike.

Last edited:
What browser Area you using?
When did this start happening?

Hello again, Whenever i make a new post or edit an old post. Started happening right after the new software was installed. It's not recognizing a hard crlf again, same as a while back when new software was introduced. Pommie: Using Firefox.
TEST NEW LINE using 'br' codes.
if i put a code 'br' with a slash and symbol ">" it creates a new line, otherwise not. Test 2 Test 3 Test 4
Just tried a new browser and that didnt help (Firefox3, and i put that 'br' code in this line too.

TEST: IE6

Ok, i have found that IE works but none of the Firefox versions work.

TEST: FF

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back