Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

serail port

Status
Not open for further replies.

sokrat

hi all

i have problem in my project. i want to send serial data (wire less data i will use 433mhz in the transmitter and receiver) from microcontroller.

but i have problem

1- i have one prototype for at892051 so i will i build my transmitter first and connect it with serial port for pc but i don't know to write program to send serail data with fixed or variable boudrate

NOTE : i found simulator have this option but when i use it the circuit not work or sometime give error result ( i use the same bit rate in the tans and rec ) ? some freinds tell me the error result from i use simulator in windows ?
i use max 232 to conver RS232 to 0 ,5 volt
any one can helap me with any program can send serial data ?

S :shock: KRAT

Serial Data

Have you got QBasic on your computer? I could do you a program in about a week. What baud rate? What sample data do you want to send?

Re: Serial Data

pebe said:
Have you got QBasic on your computer? I could do you a program in about a week. What baud rate? What sample data do you want to send?

thanks pebe this is kind from you

dear i have qbasic on my computer
i use baud rate 4800k (or as you like i will modified my program)
the sample data aah(aa in hex decimal) (or as you like i will modified my program)

thanks dear pebe

i wait you

your

S :shock: KRAT

Serial port monitor

I use COM PORT TOOLKIT software to work
with a serial port in Win32. It is very flexible and usefull utility!

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back