serail port

Status
Not open for further replies.

sokrat

hi all

i have problem in my project. i want to send serial data (wire less data i will use 433mhz in the transmitter and receiver) from microcontroller.

but i have problem

1- i have one prototype for at892051 so i will i build my transmitter first and connect it with serial port for pc but i don't know to write program to send serail data with fixed or variable boudrate

NOTE : i found simulator have this option but when i use it the circuit not work or sometime give error result ( i use the same bit rate in the tans and rec ) ? some freinds tell me the error result from i use simulator in windows ?
i use max 232 to conver RS232 to 0 ,5 volt
any one can helap me with any program can send serial data ?

S :shock: KRAT

Serial Data

Have you got QBasic on your computer? I could do you a program in about a week. What baud rate? What sample data do you want to send?

Re: Serial Data

pebe said:
Have you got QBasic on your computer? I could do you a program in about a week. What baud rate? What sample data do you want to send?

thanks pebe this is kind from you

dear i have qbasic on my computer
i use baud rate 4800k (or as you like i will modified my program)
the sample data aah(aa in hex decimal) (or as you like i will modified my program)

thanks dear pebe

i wait you

your

S :shock: KRAT

Serial port monitor

I use COM PORT TOOLKIT software to work
with a serial port in Win32. It is very flexible and usefull utility!

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…