Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sequencing sets of leds

Status
Not open for further replies.

deth4ub4me

I have 5 sets of led lights each containing 16 leds and would like to make a traffic director circuit with 4 switchs. One to flash them left to right, one right to left, one from center out and one all flashing. I have seen chasers, sequencers and flasher circuits but not anything for this type. Will be operated on 13.5v, each set of leds draws approximately 135ma. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Sounds like your in need of a simple PIC program!
**broken link removed**

Attachments

• FlashingLEDs.gif
    FlashingLEDs.gif
    37.2 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Thank you, I have been wondering about a pic but have not used any before. I like the idea of them but am unsure about programming options. Do you know of any good hardware/software for programming them.

a timer and 4017 IC with few transistors can do the job, when you say left to right and right to left etc its the same sequence but the location of the LEDs are reversed.

start 1 2 3 4 5 end, start 5 4 3 2 1 end, start 3 24 15 end, and start 12345 end. I would like the circuit to have a push button for each sequence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back