Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sensor circuit design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elbga

Hello, I am new to the Forum and I would appreciate if someone can help me with this question(picture attached).

I know that I need to use an OP-Amp but can't figure out how to approach this question.

Thanks in advance,

Attachments

• T1.jpg
    T1.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 242
Its easier than you think... 0°C = 273.15 kelvin... each kelvin there after is 1 °C so 50°C is 323.15 kelvin.. From the text 10mV /K is 1 volt over 100°C and only 0.5V range you need.... So you can work out exactly what to do.... Hint 0 ~ 0.5v to 0 ~ 5v...

Thanks for your quick reply, so if I understood it right, I can simply use non-inverting amp with 2 resistors of 9kOhm and 1kOhm ( which will give 10 times gain) while connecting the sensor to the positive pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back