Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Send android phone video and audio live to DVD recorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkyzone7

This may not belong in this part of the forum so point me elsewhere if you like.
I'm looking for help regarding a church using a cellphone to send their service
to Facebook live. That works fine but would like to, at same time, record this
video and audio onto a DVD recorder they have.
Is this practical? I'm not very familiar with the functions of the phone (Samsung)
I would like this to be recorded at the same time as I said so as not to have to have a
second step of doing the recording off the phone later. Since it is using Wi-F- to send
to Facebook, is there some type of receiver that could access the signal and then
connect that composite video and analog audio to the DVD recorder.

I can see where having a laptop receiving the signal via WiFi but don't want that
expense if not needed. Then would you be able to get the right output connections
from the laptop to simultaneously send to the DVD to record?
Any help much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back