Semiconductor data base

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiTech

Anyone know of a link(s) to a HUGE database of semiconductors? I don't mean the typical cross reference to NTE, ECG and such, but a very large and complete database that would list ID numbers of the many semiconductor & IC chip mfgrs. along with a simple to brief description of the part. I'd like to d/l it into my PDA for shop reference to identify many parts I have, for sorting purposes.

Not a bad idea. digikey.com or mouser.com.. There is a globalspec.com that seem to invade my searches. I have not look at them. But maybe check them too.

Or look for a pdf/xls semi database online and download it. Hope the PDA can handle it.

yeah I already checked out Digi-key but was hoping for a database that included a bit more info per device. Guess I'm asking for too much! As for the PDA storage, That's the main use for it... that is until I can get the damn wireless card working for it... then I can simply go live and browse.

EXCELLENT!! Now that's a pretty darned complete list. Very nice to be able to search from a number of categories. Thanks, man! Now to squish all that into my PDA. Aaw, I might as well use the laptop instead!

there is also google

append filetypedf to a part number in a google search and it will return only direct links to pdf files that patch yr criteria.

That or www.farnell.com or rswww.com are what I use

That's a good question. An even better one is where did I leave it last? As soon as I find where it is, I'll reply!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…