Search Engines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xl5

Google perhaps is the main search engine but how can lesser engine's exist if all your requirement's are met by google. Why use a lesser engine when you can have gold this has flummoxed me for a long time who can give a good answer without searching using google!.

Last edited by a moderator:
Copernic Agent is a pgm I use. It culminates many search engines into one bundle and does a massive search. Nice feature is you can choose what engines you want and often one search engine may display a link that another one didn't.

I use Dogpile, it gathers info from several search engines. As a matter of fact, that's how I found this place years ago...

Must continue my task and keep on searching.

Merry Xmas.

I use Dogpile, it gathers info from several search engines. As a matter of fact, that's how I found this place years ago...
Somehow, naming a service or anything else as Dogpile suggests that it stinks and is "****".

Copernic Agent is a pgm I use. It culminates many search engines into one bundle and does a massive search. Nice feature is you can choose what engines you want and often one search engine may display a link that another one didn't.

I used to use Copernic agent way back, have not heard that name in some time. Will go pull it and see what is new. It was good enough I recalled the name.

Thanks for replies, but how does all w.w.w information accumulated in one place get there anyway!... surely a human is involved typing away like a Tasmanian Devil typist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…