Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The best search engine EVER.

Best Search Engine

• Google

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yahoo

• MSN

• Ask.com

• Dog Pile

• Alta Vista

• Complete Planet

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HiTech said:
I am the best search engine since I use more than one as well as software like Copernicus that employs multiple engines simultaneously and provides a small thumbnail of each site found.

Yes, but can you handle millions of search requests per day?

If I stop working for my employer, skip lunch and dinner, not bother to please the wife, yes I probably could.

If I stop working for my employer, skip lunch and dinner, not bother to please the wife, yes I probably could.
I'm sorry, but i will have to completely disagree. I don't think you could....

Marks256, Depends on how he has to process them. :) I guess the lookups will take the time..

So HiTech, what kind of hardware and bandwidth are you running this on? Maybe a counter and at the end of the day if you see if you made it, then eat.

And we never defined how many millions? :D Also if the information returned is any good.

HiTech search> electronik circuits
%% Error - Not in HiTech dictionary %%
HiTech search> electronic circuits
HiTech answer> Please click here for your HiTech results

Last edited:
I connect to a T3 pipeline. And Marks256, you are too serious, chill and laugh at life more often.

I tend to have my moments......

Come on! I expected this tread to explode! But no! only 34 votes?!?!?!? :(

he he. Lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back