Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sealing Connectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any good online resources for sealing (dustproofing and / or waterproofing) available online? I'm wondering about USB micro connectors, but also just in general, what do people do to seal connectors.

Try googling "ip67 usb connector"

A fair point - I guess what I meant was that I want to seal connectors when space is a factor - so if the connectors are soldered directly to the PCB, how is the space between the connector and the plastic case sealed?

Check out the Molex Part No. 105443. It appears to be a standard PCB mount USB connector, but with a rubber seal (to seal against the enclosure opening) and is IP67 rated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back