Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SCR Circuit NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

just4die

Hi , well i want to have the ckt of Single Phase Full Wave Rectifier through 2 SCRs connected Center Tapped to control the speed of 12V DC motor.

(note: I dont want to use Triac or diac in this circuit along with SCRs)

A possible solution with tachogenerator feedback.

Attachments

• UAA145.gif
    UAA145.gif
    63.1 KB · Views: 2,298
Thanks for the circuit but I guess your ckt is very complicated , the object is not too difficult , its just to get the full wave rectification through SCRs and then connecting an inductive load to it (i want to use 12V DC Motor) , i am attaching its basic ckt diagram but i wonder how to control the SCRs using its Gate. It should have a seperate circuitry which is required ! . I have tried my own by short circuiting the 2 Gates of SCRs and then connecting a seperate UJT circuit with it that turns ON GATE but it doesn't work. If you have some proper circuit for it that is already been TESTED then pls fwd it , thanks bro !

Attachments

• scr.jpg
    scr.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 665
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back