Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

'schematic software' needed for microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiranmayi

hi everyone

im doing a project which includes the following components(devices)
microcontroller 89c51
temperature sensor lm35
adc0804
lcd 16X2

i need a schematic software so that i can prepare the soft copy of the schematic.pls suggest a software or link.

thanks in advance:)

Nigel Goodwin said:
This is obviously YOUR course work, it's YOU who needs to do it! - cheating helps no one, least of all you!.
Lighten up Nigel! He doesn't need a complete schematic of his project he needs a schematic entry package so he can do it himself. If his question is stressing you out to this degree maybe you should take a break from moderating this forum. You seem a bit too close to the edge.

kiranmayi said:
i need a schematic software so that i can prepare the soft copy of the schematic.pls suggest a software or link.

Try EAGLE. It has a free version.

Eagle is good for both schematic entry and creating the actual PCB if you decide to make one.

I cannot imagine a person capable of integrating those or any devices with a microcontroller yet at the same time not having knowledge of which schematic software to use be it trial or full version. Equally, I cannot imagine a person capable of designing a schematic yet the only obstacle in their way is knowledge of commonly known software packages be it free or expensive. Nature just does not operate that way.

I believe this is why Nigel took to arms.

Papabravo said:
Lighten up Nigel! He doesn't need a complete schematic of his project he needs a schematic entry package so he can do it himself. If his question is stressing you out to this degree maybe you should take a break from moderating this forum. You seem a bit too close to the edge.
this is 'she'

We need to be more politically correct. Perhaps there should be a section in your profile for your gender.

Hero999 said:
We need to be more politically correct. Perhaps there should be a section in your profile for your gender.
Nonsense. It makes no difference if the OP was a he or a she. I take no issue with her original request which was reasonable. Software commonly in use in Europe and the US may be little known or little used in other parts of the world. I still make hand drawn schematics and I know guys who still hand tape 4:1 art masters. For all I know they still do it that way in some places. So take your PC bumpf and put it in a really dark place.

AFAIK the net is still a frontier where there is much to gain, but there is still a price to be paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back