Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Schematic Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew21

Hello everyone!

I am new here. I was doing this lightning trigger and I found the schematic/diagram online. I am doing this for my hobby, which is photography. I re-created it myself in Eagle exactly as it was in the diagram but I am getting errors and warnings, and since I do not have any advanced skills in Eagle, I do not know exactly what these are and do not know how to fix them.

I would appreciate if someone can help me. If anyone can help, please find hereunder the Eagle schematics.

Thank You

All Fixed Thanks

Last edited:
I have found Eagle to be very picky when it comes to errors. What does the error message say?
Eagle generally doesn't like having unconnected pins, depending on the device, and I see a lot of those on your schematic. You may just have to ignore that.
A little more information about specific errors you are getting would be very helpful.
Der Strom

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back