Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

schematic drawing software

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheldonstv

what i need is a working copy of designworks professional that will export saved schematics as pdf files so i can post them here........the copy ive got doesnt allow you to do that
regards mike

Last edited:
Will it allow you to print?

If so you could use PDFCreator which enables you to create PDFs from any application with a print function.
SourceForge.net: PDFCreator

Failing that, just press the print screen key and paste into MS Paint or another image editing program, crop the schematic and save.

iv got it sorted now im using circuit maker six student edition and software which allows me to print the file as a pdf document ....just to check its working iv uploaded a schematic ive done using these programs.my os is windows me and 4 some reason it s not allowing me to save a screen shot or import it to mspaint or wordpad.........

Attachments

• SOUND TO LIGHT PDF.pdf
    9.7 KB · Views: 468
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back