Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Scary Alarm Schematic Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobbyjoe77711

Hi everybody.
I'm new to this forum.
I've got a notion to build an alarm system for the detached garage from parts I either already have or have seen online.
Here are the criteria that I want my system to meet.
1) Must operate on 12volt DC Deep Cycle Battery with trickle charger.
2) Must operate on key chain on/off remote
3) Must use motion sensor to activate 5 relays DC 12V (some in series some in parallel)
The first relay is to activate a pair of piezoelectric and a timed relay (NOTC one second to close) stay closed 45 seconds while triggering a Henry Krank 12 gauge Shotgun shell blast and a third relay (NOTC .25 seconds to close stay closed 45 seconds while triggering a Henry Krank 12 gauge Shotgun shell blast and a 4 th relay (NOTC 2 seconds to close while triggering a Henry Krank 12 gauge Shotgun alarm and triggering a fifth relay NOTC one minute to close or reset if no motion is detected. If motion is detected after one minute of first activation then a fourth and final very harmful shot will be fired.
I expect the relays to trigger solenoid which will in turn act as a firing pin.
By "Harmful" I'm referring to pepper spray, of course.
My problem is I'm an electrician, not an electronics guy and so this world is beyond me.
My experience "around" electronics was on a 4 month conveyor system install at Monsanto.
So I need your helping to know how to resourcefully achieve my goal.
Can one of you please suggest a schematic that can help me get this scary alarm built please?
Thank you for your time.

This thread seems to fall foul of several of this sites Terms and Conditions.
Pending a discussion by the moderators, I am closing this thread.

JimB
One of the moderators

Following a discussing between moderators, this thread will remain closed.
JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back