Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SAMSUNG LN32B350F1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DESKJET

LEFT SIDE OF SCREEN HAVE A SHADOW !! PICTURE IS VISIBLE BEHIND THE SHADOW !!!! NEED HELP PLEASE

WHY ARE YOU YELLING????

Anyway, I am willing to bet it has to do with the inverter transformers that drive the backlight. There are two in that TV (see image below).

upload_2016-1-30_17-31-41.png

I expect one of them (the one that drives the backlight on the left-hand side of the screen) is failing or has burned out completely. Are you experienced with repairing electronics? If so, it is as simple as finding a replacement part (should be easy to find by googling the part number on the transformer), desoldering the old one, and soldering a new one in. I did this on my Samsung a year or two ago and it worked like a charm after the repair.

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION !! YES I HAVE EXPERIENCE IN ELECTRONICS I WILL TRY THIS FIX TOMORROW THANK YOU

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION !! YES I HAVE EXPERIENCE IN ELECTRONICS I WILL TRY THIS FIX TOMORROW THANK YOU

PLEASE STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back