Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Samsung LED TV - No picture, but panel and backlight ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeknight

Hi folks

I have been now looking all over the internet for a solution to my problem and i am not able to find something useful, maybe someone here can point me in the right direction.

I am having trouble repairing my old Samsung TV, its a UE60H7080.

The TV has no picture, everything else (audio, remote) works.

I know that the panel and backlight is still working. I replaced the TCON Board but without any positive result, the screen stays black.
If i cut power to the tcon board, the display turns on (white only) same when i cut the power to the mainboard.

I think the Mainboard is broken, but i cant find a replacement part, it seems not be available anywhere in the world...

So now to the question:

Is it possible to use some sort of universal mainboard to get basic functions working ?

Mike

It is the same main board as other 7000 series ones? There are a few of those on ebay,
eg.
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back