Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Safety Policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalid57

hi

It's me a gain

Can any one answer this question for me.

q 1 ) Prepare a safety policy using other policies as guidance, for an engineering work area, including reference to relevant legislation ??

I know It's a very easy question !!

but the answer i write is

Attention modernization
Modernization programs and the purchase Extinguishers
Committee to follow the arbitration award and the work of forming a committee purchases

and the teacher said to me !!

there more thing to say and to write
when you find in general life

and where I can find this answer please
or any one can help me with it

thx alot ^____________^

It is at this point in my existence I am glad that I do not have super natural or other worldly powers which would allow direct infliction of harm on a poster in a forum.

We don't mind helping you but we won't do all of the work for you. Please post what you've already done including any ideas you've had and we might be able to make some suggestions. If you've got completely no idea then may be it's your lecuturer's fault and it isn't right that you make him/her look good by cheating and copying from the Internet.

I thinking you are missing the point of these type of questions. It's to teach you how to think, to solve problems, to use creativity. You need to sit down and work your way through these things in your own way. The answers you give are neither right or wrong, just an indicator of how you are progressing. These will progressively get tougher, so if you don't the learn the process on the simpler questions, you will be even more lost in a month.

Like we told you in your last post this is an ELECTRONICS FORUM please dont ask these type of questions here.

Sceadwian said:
It is at this point in my existence I am glad that I do not have super natural or other worldly powers which would allow direct infliction of harm on a poster in a forum.

I can see the steam coming out of your ears!

Hello Every Body

Why Every One Angry

I Am Not As Good As Every One

May Be It's Easy For Any One Here To Answer This Question

But It's Not Easy For Me

Not All Your Fingers Same

And I Am Not Cheating As You Think

Also If Some One Want To Help Me With This Question

Write His Answer Or Tell Me Where To Find It

But Don't Teez Or Write Things It's Shouldn't Be Written Any Way

Thx Every Body Again

And Sorry For Maaking This Problem

Khalid57:

Can you not read?

This is an electronics forum. Your questions are not electronic. We have told you in many ways that this is the wrong place for your questions. You have ignored our advice. This makes some of us unhappy.

regards,
Mike

Clenching fists in impotent fury...

She doesn't get enough sleep as it is dav =O

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back