Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

S12 microcontroller connected to WLAN network - uni project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Out the Window

Hi all,

For my uni project I am required to find a way to successfully connect a S12 microcontroller to a WLAN network. The project requirements state that I have two possibilities of doing it, either I implement the IEEE 802.11 protocol, or I connect S12 to a circuit that implements that protocol. For this connection, I can use any of S12's interfaces (SPI, UART, USB, CAN).
I also have to use a display to show the 'successfuly connected' status somehow.

I don't know where to start or how exactly to approach this project, any hints or explanations are highly appreciated.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back