Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

routing and convert the PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbderrazakFST

hello

I have the PCB as a PDF and jpeg file , and I want to convert him to a different format simulated such as Layout, Altum designer or other, in order to simulate the PCB and set the model tracks, if someone has ideas in this subject I will be grateful for his help. Attached are pictures of the PCB

Do you know what components are used and where they are placed on the board? Without that information, it will be impossible. With that information, you could reverse engineer the schematic and simulate that, but that will be difficult.

John

thank you John,
well sure, I have a list of all components and their places in the PCB. you know I lost the contact with the manufacturer of this card, so I have more PCB format. pcb. pcf,. dar. hyp,. dar. ldb,. dsn or another. is that you have some ideas how to translate pdf file to others mentioned above??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back