Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

roulette circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

jace33

ok am thinking of using a roulett circuit but instead of pushing a button to activate the lights that go round and round to it finally stops on one number.

would like to be able to turn the roulett circuit on and it goes round and round and when u hit the stop button it stops on one of the numbers.

so whant to turn the cirucuit on so the lights go around and and around etc.. till you hit the stop button where it will straight away stop on one of the numbers.

is this possible at all

nope

ok what i want to do is to use a roulett cirucuit you buy in a electronic store.

i want to change from the normal eg you turn the circuit on and then you have to press the button to make the led lights race around etc.. untill it slows down and stops on one number.

All i want to do is to turn it on and with that once you turn it on the led lights go around and round untill you hit the button and it stops.

i want to make a press your luck game kind of like the game show press your luck where the lights flash on and off around the board untill the contestant hits the stop button and it lights up only one square or number.

The random number generator used in those games will most likely be buried inside a microcontroller of some sort, and you will also have no access to alter it's predefined control path. You will need to disconnect their intelligent circuit from the LED interface, and replace it with one of your own, with your own code inside a micro...if you have no access to the interface because it's directly driven from the micro, then you will need to start from scratch with it. I wouldn't think it would be worthwhile...

He means a circuit like this but instead of holding the start button you press the button to stop it.

Attachments

• wheeloffortunesml.jpg
    wheeloffortunesml.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 534
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back