Rossi cold fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's already been a thread about it - it's just a complete con (as always).

Well maybe, but just in case I have put my name down for two of the 10KWH generators (payment when ready) the quoted delivery is 2013. There is also claimed to be a 1MW version for use in factories and that Siemens have designed a heat to electricity "bolt on" for the 1MW reactor.
I'll post again when I have more information.

"Rossi cold fusion" I think that's a beer. I live not far from Coors brewery. Rossi cold fusion comes in a bottle.

Don't sent more than the price of a 6-pack.

Please cite your source for that, or do we have to wait until delivery of your 10 KWH generators?

BYW, Are you the real Jimi Hendrix resurected? (https://www.jimihendrixmemorial.com/history.html)

John

I'd go for something like **broken link removed** first. 30X as much fairy tale power, 300$ cheaper, and already in "existence"

Seems to have a lot of corrosion on the nuts.

Do you think it can be restored to working condition with a little Naval Jelly?

John

Seems to have a lot of corrosion on the nuts.

Do you think it can be restored to working condition with a little Naval Jelly?

John

I think that's what the 55 gallon barrel of Uncal oil is for. Or maybe that's for the oil-filled flux capacitor to power the lasers

I'd go for something like **broken link removed** first. 30X as much fairy tale power, 300$ cheaper, and already in "existence"

That's a nice Marx generator or part of one (I don't see any charging caps).

Last edited:

That sums up my position, as there's no money up front then I'm happy to wait a year and see if the promised reactors appear on the market. If they dont then it's cost me nothing, if they do then it's a big step forward in energy production.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…