Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

So how you southerners liking all this snow and cold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now in middle TN we're under a severe thunderstorm warning and it's raining. NOAA weather says they're getting rain @ 3" an hour about 60 miles north from us. It's a humid 60° right now..

Right now in middle TN we're under a severe thunderstorm warning and it's raining. NOAA weather says they're getting rain @ 3" an hour about 60 miles north from us. It's a humid 60° right now..
I watched the satellite video of the storm missing me. It was forcasted to come here but it didn't. My grass is beginning to grow and it is sunny and warm. The birds and squirrels are .... never mind.

Presently, we're tracking a tornado cell in southern Tenn/northern Alabama. Sierens are blowing all over the place. This is the 2nd time in 4 days we've had tornado activity, and at least the 3rd time this winter.

What happened? Past two week, mid 80's, pretty much everyday, it's summer time. Today, rains all morning, now we are back into the mid 60's. Hope this mean we are going to have repeat of last year's cold blip, which killed my orange tree. Kind of glad I have done my tax return, had already planned and priced 4 fruit trees. If this is going to be the normal trend for a while, might put it off a few years. Young trees don't handle a freeze well, and a lot of stuff doesn't like their new spring growth frosted off either. Might just take a chance, they really aren't that expensive. Apparently, nurseries aren't allowed to ship citrus trees out of the state, so not a huge demand...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back