Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Roboticinfo... whats next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstechca

It seems that I am placed on a hanger right now, because I don't know what Roboticinfo is up to. Earlier he wanted to know who wanted to contribute articles to his site. As soon as I told him what I can do, he accepted it, and made me a staff member. The last thing that happened before I got no further answer from him was the URL name decision.

So if Roboticinfo is still around, please show yourself.

There was some guy who only just joined and posting at 20 per day with a very similar attitude. But, i remember when the last thread went to crap, Jay wrote:

"That was enaugh about Roboticinfo, He is how he is... stop talking about him. Any new topic that will talk about him will get Deleted! "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back