Robotic???info???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstechca

This is interesting. Recently a new user with the ID of roboticmisinfo appeared.

but here is my question:

Why?

why both a roboticinfo and a roboticmisinfo?

Its be funnier if there was an audioguru and a audiofreak on here.

I'd flip out if someone comes on here with a screwed version of my ID.

Right... I didn't think I'd have to explain but here goes. Roboticinfo doesn't really seem to have any proof that he's a highly skilled & knowledgable Robot builder - all talk and no bleat. Well the name Robotic"Mis"Info came about because I was really interested in this forum, and as I was looking about, I started to notice this guys postings saying he was the best and had all the best stuff and built two robots a week, and had $20000 worth of stuff and knew everybody & he was only 15?!?? I thought great - I'll sign up as Robotic"Mis"Info (as he is always mis-informing people - not because I'm a girl) and make things interesting.

Cool avatar coming up.

lol nice :lol:
Maybe he will post some pictures... I only saw one his robot in TV, but I couldn't see it well.

Yep post us your photo, if you are hot :twisted:

I am a very busy person and donot have time to always post up stuff and show pics. I donot have a camera which I used to but got broken. I am always studying for school working on the shed and elec. I barely have any time to hang out and am always at work. Every time I talk on this website is because I am on break or because I am eating lunch. I repair computers in order to pay for some of the stuff for the shed.
I am not trying to spend all of my college money so I am working more jobs now in order to pay it off. I never stated I was a excelent robot builder people have said that to me before but they were the people that knew nothing about robotics. I also try to relax sometimes and when I do I spend it on this website. You are making strong statements and false statements your self.

If you want me to heavily critasize with false information let me start.

1. I must look like the uglyest girl in the world because I do electronics and I have no life I never had a boyfriend and wish to have one someday.
2. I am a pretty dumb person and need to critasize people because I have no life.
3. I am a stupid newbie that knows **** and only talks ****

Man this is fun let me add more

4. My identity is so dumb that I have to inpersonate someone else because the will think I am a beyatch.

I am tired of people talking **** about me

all I ask for is for you to stop and if you don't , let me just say carma will happen for sure.

Roboticinfo, easy with that cursing... I know talking such things about you sucks, but Hey you play with us all the time :lol:

Yes that is true but you are one of my friends, she is not and I don't play with other people I don't like.

I already knew is was going to block the cursing, if it didn't I would of added alot more stuff.

I am a person that has a button and if you push it
there will be actions takin.

I don't play with things like this
people calling me a lier and all that ****.

No I am not going to take it

So if it happens again and I snap it will not be good.

OK, that's it... I think I should close this topic (but not yet), it was stated just to insult RoboticInfo...

PS: Anthony meet me at the chat :lol:

Ya this is a bad topic that is going nowhere :evil:

Where did you get your information from Roboticmisinfo :?:

A bit touchy aren't we? I think you were around about right on counts 2,3, and 4, but 1 - well I am actually a p*rn star and regularly have... well we'll leave it there for now in case there's any youngsters (I can think of one) As for the "[bleep]s" I am deeply offended - how dare you call me that? I have never been a bleep in my life. I might well be a bleep, but I am definately not a bleep. As for you - bleat bleat.

D.J. - You asked where I get my info - just from looking around on the forum. I don't think I've got anything wrong. I noticed one posting from Roboticinfo said something like - "Yeah I know the guy who owns that website really well". So I went on the website and e-mailed the guy. I asked him if he knew this 15 yr old who built robots and was called "Roboticinfo" on electro-tech-online. Basically the answer was errm. No.

Thanks for letting me post Jay.

Kind regards.

RoboticMisinfo

close the [beep]ing topic, and separate the two individuals.
(god I wish I never started this topic).

He doesn't know that I go to electro-tech-online
plus my user name is not on there you dumb ****.
I use another one, plus if you were a stripper then you proved my point about you being a dumb ****.

I think that's enaugh to close this now. RoboticInfo and Roboticmisinfo, please solve your problems via PM. This is a public chat and it shouldn't be full of crap you said in each other... 8)

TOPIC: CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…