Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Robotic hand Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks alot gordz this might help out alot but the problem is his progra is in hex form and impossible to tweak it cause he hasnt given the c program to it so i some 1 could help me out how to convert the following file and also he has used a PIC12C508A is it possible tht some 1 could help me program a 89S52 with this

Attachments

• rcst_hex.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 265
The thing is i dont need sympathy need your help and i trying my best to get this project done
I beg to differ. You asked us to feel sympathy and help you do your project at the last minute. As I said you're probably not going to succeed regardless of what any of us manage to do for you. There just isn't enough time.

Sorry divit but I can't help much more. I do .asm not C and I only use PIC micros these days. Try Google.

I beg to differ. You asked us to feel sympathy and help you do your project at the last minute. As I said you're probably not going to succeed regardless of what any of us manage to do for you. There just isn't enough time.

I doubt tht i am asking at the last minute cause i was told to make this project 10 days back

Last edited:
The thing is not in one post i have mentioned that i hav desgned this project i have already asked the owner of this project tht if i can make it or not .So u cant but in it

Last edited:
What did you design? Your design appears to be indentical to the one in the link I posted earlier. Post something you've actually done. Your (his) schematic was from 2003

I did mention that i am doing the same thing but i also mentioned tht i will be tweaking it in the hardware and adding different sensors liek pressure and temperature for example and extending the project to the whole arm instead of the hand and liek i hav mentioned i need help with the program for driving the servo motors rest i will manage on my own

And once the prject is complete and working ill be posting the whole thing with detailed information and will also include the names of the people who helped me through it and gordz will be the first one mentioned

This just gets better and better, I could hang it on the wall in my office next to my picture of a llama riding a unicyle.

Blue i dont know why u just hate me is that it. By the way i dint even try to find a programmer cause i started learning programming micro controllers in C on my own and i am pretty much dont with the program so any ways thanks for the help

I don't hate you divit. I was pointing out that paying someone to do your school assignment is wrong (it can get you expelled in some schools) also your $18 offeris laughable.

Did you ever finish your robot arm?

any ways i still have 2 months more till my deadline and i am working on it
and also instead of pulling the fingers with wire drawing motors i am directly fixing the motors inside the hand it self if u still interested in helping me with the program i will post my complete program in a week .
i am gonna wrte in asm as well as C which ever works.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back