Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Robotic hand Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready to pay 500 to 700 Rupees for the program and even more if worth it
That is worth about 15 minutes of my time. Even if I was the greatest programmer on the planet I could not do it in that amount of time. I think you and your group are going to crash and burn. I'm sorry about that, but there is simply nothing I can do to help you. I'm not even sure that the concept makes any sense. I fail to see the relationship between a value on a potentiometer and the activation of a servo motor. BTW I've been doing this kind of thing for 45 years.

The thing is i would have paid more but we hav a cost limit to the project .But abt the project it is easy we need to 1st we need to give a pwm signal to the rc servo motors then read the adc values from each potentiometer then store into the microcontroller after tht we need to make changes accoding to value received i want the servo motor to move between 0 to 90 degrees according to the received value of the potentiometer. I would also like to knw how much money will u charge for making this project personally do let me know if u live in mumbai

The project is about a dex hand project ill post u few pictures here abt the project and the pwm values

Attachments

• Dex1.jpg
    Dex1.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 365
  • pulse_code.jpg
    pulse_code.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 302
  • Dex4.jpg
    Dex4.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 341
Why don't you contact the builder of the hand in the photos?
Dextrous hand by Andreas Maryanto

Have you actually attempted to build it? Going to cost you several hundred dollars for the parts in the photos.

I think he wants $300 for it? Not sure as the original link in the article is broken.
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Why don't you contact the builder of the hand in the photos?
Dextrous hand by Andreas Maryanto

Have you actually attempted to build it? Going to cost you several hundred dollars for the parts in the photos.

I think he wants $300 for it? Not sure as the original link in the article is broken.
**broken link removed**

yeah it is his i am already in touch with him but hes kinda busy so thts why i am in a pickle he doesnt has the program cause his hard drive got burnt and 300$ is way out of my limit my limit is 180$ for the whole project cant pay 300 just for program

That's a pickle all-right. Thing is it's supposed to be YOUR SCHOOL PROJECT and not something you bought off the net. How are you expected to learn if you don't do the work yourself.

OK so the potentiometers are in a glove and they are the command inputs. That explains a lot. So am I to understand that the industrious group of students planned to replicate this work and pass it off as their own? Good luck on that one.

Oh - ah - maybe they were going to improve on the original work. Yeah improvements, that's the ticket! Truly the internet is a marvelous place for chicanery.

Last edited:
The thing is dont want any 1 to build it for me just need the program cause my term depends on it cause i will hav to learn the language as it but dont hav any time now cause too much work load and need it urgently

That's a pickle all-right. Thing is it's supposed to be YOUR SCHOOL PROJECT and not something you bought off the net. How are you expected to learn if you don't do the work yourself.
Gee Bill -- I see the scorn in your left eye. Come to notice that it's in your right eye as well.

Papabravo the thing is i am still in my learning age and every1 in my college is giving it to do outside but i am the only 1 making it on my own and the thing is i am not gonna copy the same project i tweaking alot to it gonna add a few more sensors and gonna build the whole arm. I havent even started my degree yet i still have 1 year before i can do my degree and compared to my college mates i hav by far the most expereince with practical knowledge. So u can understand me and i hav only problem with the program

Last edited:
The thing is dont want any 1 to build it for me just need the program cause my term depends on it cause i will hav to learn the language as it but dont hav any time now cause too much work load and need it urgently
That's the way the cookie crumbles
That's the way the Mercedes Benz
That's just tough rockos
If you're looking for sympathy you'll find it in the dictionary between sh** and syphilis

the thing is i cant change my project and the cost factor is different thing cause i think 200$ for the whole project is enuff and i hav the skills just the program is a part which is difficult and i am not saying tht some body rite the whole prgram for me if some could just give me part of it so i can understand and write the rest and take further help with it

here i found somethign more see if this could help u out

You first load 00h to ports P0 and P2. Set for a long interrupt period of 18240 usec. During this period read all ADC channels and set up 16 pairs of registers with appropriate bit values.
On receipt of interrupt, change the interrupt to 32usec. For the first 39 interrupts load P0/P2 with 0ffh and for the next 16 interrupts load each pair of 16 register pairs to P0/P2. Go back to Reading ADC process from the beginning and repeat the cycle.

But not sure of it cause the time period i need it to run 50hz 20ms and the servos have to move between 0 to 90 degrees

Attachments

• MChPWM.png
    MChPWM.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:
That's the way the cookie crumbles
That's the way the Mercedes Benz
That's just tough rockos
If you're looking for sympathy you'll find it in the dictionary between sh** and syphilis

The thing is i dont need sympathy need your help and i trying my best to get this project done

I am posting a c code for a project on rc servo motor used to control camera using a adc and some micro controller with a joystick my project kinda has the same build so can u like remove the extra parts and show me wat i will actually need i found this long back

Attachments

• source code for camera rc servo motors.doc
    6.9 KB · Views: 455
  • pulse_code.jpg
    pulse_code.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 307
Take a look here divit. This is a single version of what you need and will be a great big push in the right direction. Microchip are good at providing free samples so the chip won't cost you :0

Gordz i dint understand u and t i thnik u 4got to post wat you are showing me and i a ready to use another IC only if its in the 89 series or 8051 series cause we only allowed to use them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back