Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Right or wrong - my country!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps no, but shouldn't we humans learn to avoid the mistakes of others?
Ever seen three people burn their mouths on the same soup after the cook warned them that it was hot? Humans are constitutionally incapable of learning wisdom from anything other than success or failure, knowledge is bountiful so technology can multiply but the wisdom in it's usage and management don't transfer the same way. Tell someone it's too hot, they are ALWAYS going try to see how hot it is, either with their tongue or a thermal IR gun. Anyone that didn't have a refrence for the scale the gun came back with would probably try to touch or taste the soup for reference.

Censored!

Hi All,

my latest post fell victim to Thai censors. The Thai government seems to have lots of friends in Israel.

Boncuk

May be I'll fall victim to Mossad agents in the near future. However I'm well prepared.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back