Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Right or wrong - my country!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically your sort of coming off sounding like brownout does with is global warming issue. :(

You just don't know what's going on down there!
And you do... from your perch over a thousand miles away? What are your reliable and credible sources?

Getting back to the original topic. I agree that Israel needs to be pulled into line , especially after it's recent theft of international passport identities for the state sanctioned terrorists/murderers Mossad

tcmtech: John 8;32: You shall know the (their?) truth and the truth shall set you free!

Me thinks: there should be no politics or religious discussion on a forum like this.

E

Canada, this forum has sections, pretty much anything is allowed in ****-chat, as far as a topic goes, though proper behavior is still expected.

The thing that makes this site great, is that it's not strictly an electronics encyclopedia, where only theory, components, and practices are allowed. People are allow to think and dream, occasionally blow off a little steam. Maybe some of use live and breath purely on electronics, but for most, we have other interests. Pretty much everyone needs to step back from a project, and clear their head a little. Sometimes we see things in the news, that distract us away from the hobby, and we need to get it out. Not much can really ever come of the heated discussions, we aren't in any position to change the politics, but we do get frustrated by the ways of the world.

Seems to me, if merchant ships are confronted by navy war vessels, the only rational choice would be to comply, since you are definitely sunk otherwise. They may have been ask to turn around, and return to port, or their cargo seized, but unlikely to be killed. I kind of have to believe there is more to the story. Seems like the would have known that Israel was controlling what supplies were going into the area for a reason, so what did they expect? Israel can't keep going in and gunning down settlers, shelling homes.

I don't have a whole lot of experience with Jewish people, they all seem very nice, easy to get along with, except when it comes to money and business. They have all seemed very set on get something over, what would have been a fair deal. Usually, not anything big or unreasonable, just something above and beyond, anything really.

When smuggling, seems like the contraband is almost always concealed in and among normal materials. Few will know what really was on those ships, or what will be on others. But it does seem clear, that Israel was controlling supplies to the area, and these people were trying to circumvent the effort, they took a chance.

And you do... from your perch over a thousand miles away? What are your reliable and credible sources?

It's logical that efforts to control foreign countries' business and politics are not being shouted out from a church tower.

I was member of the military attache staff in Ankara/Turkey for quite some time (four years) and I know pretty much what I'm talking about.

I'm also convinced that Israel will smuggle enemy weapons - gained during fights in Palestine - onto the ships they have captured against any law to invite a selected group of reporters to watch when they unload the weapons telling loudely: "Look, what we have found." trying to cheaply justify piracy and murder in international waters.

What would you think if Israeli forces sink one of the replenishment ships (certainly also carrying weapons) operating in international waters for the US mediterranian fleet?

All the Israeli murderers (they are no combat troups but a gang of pirates) must be prosecuted and sentenced to prison in my opinion.

I'm not trying to "sell" any religion, but Israel takes the freedom to ignore any advice given by any nation worldwide and proceeds as planned!

Just read the news carefully and thoroughly to find out more.

I hope the international court for crime of war in den Haag will pick up the case and teach arrogant Israeli politicians a lesson.

Reducing the threat to piracy and murder will hopefully make sense to everbody posting here.

Boncuk

Last edited:
On TV last night was a story where an Australian Woman solidier was working in Gaza for the UN and her car was hit by an Israeli missile which broke her back. Her UN base was totally flattened by a Israeli rocket which was stated to be a precision hit using a 1,000 pound missile. What happened back then absolutely nothing and just look thru history where they have committed war crimes in the middle east more times than the so-called oppressors. This latest incident just goes to show how arrogant that state has gotten to where they can act like pirates and try to come off as the good side.

International Sea Laws have been around for a long time and this latest incident certainly violates that law and the real truth is being over shadowed. How can a state blockade a sovereign state without a declaration of war and the rest of the world turns a blind eye.

This is my personal opinion and every member has a right to their own opinion without other members attacking them for it.

Regards Bryan

Last edited:
Let the dolphins decide this issue.... they're supposedly wiser than humans anyways!

Recently saw a documentary on the establishment of the Israeli nuclear weapons industry & its possible connection with JFKs assassination. Certainly thought provoking.

I sure hope their aren't any pan dimensional beings here. They'd be sadly disappointed.

Well, we're a couple days into it now, and no weapons have been produced by the raiders. Nay, in fact, Israel has been forced to admit there were no such weapons aboard the flotilla. Whoever it was writing "reports" of weapons appear to be mere tools of the Israel propaganda machine. Sort of reminds me of another time recently when a government promised they would prove that another country has a large store of weapons of mass destruction, only to utterly fail to find any. These days, a simple accusation of terrorism is all that's necessary for a dominant military to attack a sovern nation's land or ships in international waters. Proof or evidence not necessary (guilty until proven innocent) I'm glad someone mentioned piracy, because that's just what occurred, and that's why the ship's crew defended itself. Wars between nations have started as a result of piracy.

I don't see where Bonchk was proselytizing. He was merely stating his opinions and nothing wrong with that. No need to attack the messenger here, as he is well within his rights to express his opinions. The only proselytizing I ever see is tmctech with yet another passive-aggressive comment over those who haven't bought into his own pseudo-science.

Last edited:
Thanks Brownout, if I'm ever in doubt about the truth concerning modern global political events I'm sure I'll see you first a you seem to know best.

No opinion is stated like that ever.

The only proselytizing I ever see is tmctech with yet another passive-aggressive comment over those who haven't bought into his own pseudo-science.

I and a few others got the time if really want to play this game some more? :)

If you need passive well then I think global warming is probably a scam. :rolleyes:
If you need aggressive then I know global warming is a scam! :D

I am a skeptic and all I need is a valid bonified proof that stands up to broad spectrum scientific scrutiny.
The " hockey Stick concoction" just keeps failing over and over for too many reasons.

Balls in your court. :p

Thanks for giving us another demonstration of proselytizing! You never fail to disappoint. :D

Hehe, Brownout you're funny, I don't know any 'facts' or even vague information about what you're talking about, I know what proselytizing is though. I don't read the news in general, I haven't even read headlines on the stories you and Boncuk are talking about, but I know crap when I see it.

I don't read the news in general, I haven't even read headlines on the stories you and Boncuk are talking about, but I know crap when I see it.

The only crap having been produced was "Made in Isreal". They imprisoned all 380 members of the the flotilla (except for the ones they killed against any international sea law :mad:).

The Israeli foreign minister talked about "self defence" of Isreal forces having ambushed ships in international waters. No Isreali soldier had the right to enter one of those ships and therefor is nothing but a lousy pirat and has deserved to be hung from the highest mast of the ship he entered without having the right to do so.

If you don't care reading even new's headlines you should think about your attitude, which I guess is not the right one.

A commited crime cannot be excused for the self defence of persons for themselves and their ship.

And once again: Piracy and murder are crimes as far as international sea laws say.

Sticking the head into the sand like a certain african big bird does not seeing the facts, won't solve any problem - but increase international protests and actions to finish Isreal's bloody self justice.

This raid has become theme of UN negotiations in the meanwhile and you probably see it is an utmost severe problem.

I'd have a lot more to say about Israel, e.g. why is Israel allowed to possess nuclear weapons which are denied to other countries in the region? (Big brother in the USA? :confused:)

The raid is enough stuff to think about, not speaking about other Israeli illegal activities all over the globe.

I just picture the total loss of the Israeli Navy if they encounter a follow on flotilla being escourted by heavy cruisers and battle ships. :D

As already posted here, Israel doesn't even have the right to block any country from goods deliveries unless it doesn't declare war officially!

Isreal military was naive enough to have a drone circle the flotilla for several hours without detecting any gun. If the flotilla had guns the drone would certainly not have circled over it for several hours.

Boncuk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back