Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Right or wrong - my country!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boncuk

that's what English people used to say some decades ago defending their country.

Does that also apply to Israel, attacking a convoy of five ships in internatioal waters in the mediterranian sea?

I don't object to any Jew in the world and have made acqaintance to many of them in the USA. Their political understanding is far beyond the horizon of average USA-citizens, looking over it.

The Israeli government doesn't take care of the country's neighbors the way neighbors should live and exist in mutual understanding and freedom.

They settle Jewish people in the East-Jordan-land, although it is not Israeli territory, and wonder about rocket attacks from the other side.

Now Israel went a step further attacking a fleet of 5 ships killing 20 people, most of them Turks. The fleet just wanted to deliver 10.000 tons of urgently needed goods to Gaza.

Excuse for the Israeli minister of defence: "We had to stop them since they were pulling out axes when we entered their ships".

Israel didn't have the right to enter any ship in international waters and self defence seems to be a crime in the opinion of jewish politicians.

Now my question is simple: Who should we nuke out of their country first? Jews or Iranians?

As long as both exist there will be no peace in Near-East.

Boncuk

Now Israel went a step further attacking a fleet of 5 ships killing 20 people, most of them Turks. The fleet just wanted to deliver 10.000 tons of urgently needed goods to Gaza.

Excuse for the Israeli minister of defence: "We had to stop them since they were pulling out axes when we entered their ships".

Israel didn't have the right to enter any ship in international waters and self defence seems to be a crime in the opinion of jewish politicians.

I've no idea what the ship was carrying, and presumably neither have you - it seems likely it was carrying, or reports suggested it was, weapons or something similar?. Why would any sailors attempt to fight off warships and professional soldiers?, sounds even more likely they were up to no good.

Preventing terrorism in that way sounds a VERY good idea to me.

I've no idea what the ship was carrying, and presumably neither have you - it seems likely it was carrying, or reports suggested it was, weapons or something similar?. Why would any sailors attempt to fight off warships and professional soldiers?, sounds even more likely they were up to no good.

Preventing terrorism in that way sounds a VERY good idea to me.

According to records those ships carried 2,000 roller chairs for crippled people, 2,000 tons of cement (to construct new homes), food and medical stuff for the most serious cases in and around Gaza.

The raid on the ships was carried out in international waters which points very much to terrorism carried out by Israeli forces! (almost like Somalia pirates get their dirty hands on trade ships!)

How do you want to stop Israel from behaving like terrorists?

If you don't have the right to defend yourself in international waters you could as well commit suicide!

The boat people did not offend anybody, but were caught by surprise by an overwhelming force of Israeli forces who had the strict order to shoot at anything which moves!

That doesn't look like supporting terrorists because Israel took the right to occupy land without declaration of war!

Now, decide who's the terrorist!

P.S. The USA observe the weekly desaster around Israel and Gaza and just say "Amen".

Last edited:
According to records those ships carried 2,000 roller chairs for crippled people, 2,000 tons of cement (to construct new homes), food and medical stuff for the most serious cases in and around Gaza.

Do you think terrorist supplies are listed on the manifests as bombs and explosives? :D

According to reports on the net, the ship was loaded with activists who attacked the soldiers.

Boncuk, you've lost your objectionality, you've already decided who the guilty parties are and your viewpoint on who's side of the story to believe is based on your opinion not on verifiable fact. Until you've seen full video footage of what was actually on the ship all you're doing is being led like a sheep by who's story you believe.

Do you think terrorist supplies are listed on the manifests as bombs and explosives? :D

According to reports on the net, the ship was loaded with activists who attacked the soldiers.

Wrong again! The soldiers entered the ships in international waters and it is legal right to throw them overboard, since this act is piracy!

There was absolutely no reason why to enter one of those 5 ships. If any force enters a ship in international waters they have to reccon on adequate self defence!

The manifest was "cut to size" to fit Israeli propaganda. I go far enough to state that Israeli propaganda is good, but not good enough to be believed! Too many lies prove that history!

Amongst the people on board there were writers, politicians and high ranking civilian supporters, trying to give a bit of help to Gaza people who have been cut off any goods exchange since Israel blocked Gaza, except for the most vital goods to survive.

You just don't know what's going on down there!

And to make it clear! The soldiers had no right to enter the ships!

Last edited:
Boncuk, you've lost your objectionality, you've already decided who the guilty parties are and your viewpoint on who's side of the story to believe is based on your opinion not on verifiable fact. Until you've seen full video footage of what was actually on the ship all you're doing is being led like a sheep by who's story you believe.

Hi Sceadwian,

I guess I haven't lost my objectionality at all. It's the Mossad travelling all over the world kiling people who don't fit into the "truth" of the Israeli govnernment(s) propaganda.

To look at the problem from another side: Jewish people own 2/3 of the USA already and have the power to dictate their "laws" to the USA.

Jews never had own land until the treaty of Malta giving them the "promised land", having been taken away from other countries in the near East.

I don't have to look at a story of all pictures to know that an attack on any ship in international waters is against all shipping rules and laws. Israel attacked ships in international waters, which make Israeli the same as terriorists and pirates in my point of view! (Pirates can be shot on the spot without prior accusement and without using a court of law. That's international sea-right!)

And also to you once again as already pointed out to Nigel: Trying to take command over a ship in international waters is a crime and there is no way to maneouver around that fact!

I hope Hisbollah knows the right answer to this criminal act already. (Sorry to say, but Israel has become utmost arrogant in the Near East.)

I love how all bigoted rants start off with the poster originally protesting they have no problem with the group of people they then proceed to fling dung on.
This post is a waste of time to any intelligent human being and should be locked.

well Hans is an ex-military (I'm trying not to sound like a kid telling older people stuff here.. pardon me if it did).. I think he certainly knows what his "rants" are all about. Not taking a poke at all at ya, Scead.

But seriously, unless there is a proper report and documentation which is unbiased regarding the question "who's right or wrong", this thread is certainly gonna be debated endlessly, and the "threadlock dreadlock" will be on its way.

Enough blood has been spilled. I'm sure other than being emotional, I know one thing which probably no-one will answer: IF the Israelis are proven wrong, what will be done? I'm ready to say: we'll wait for the heat to cool down, then we carry on with our lives; cause it ain't us or our families who got caught in the line of fire.

Last edited:
I love how all bigoted rants start off with the poster originally protesting they have no problem with the group of people they then proceed to fling dung on.
This post is a waste of time to any intelligent human being and should be locked.

You forgot to name the facts as they are: I don't try to fling dung on anybody, just naming facts which are proved.

Further it can only be treated a waste of time to any human being closing his eyes not to see the truth.

On my behalf let's lock the thread. I've said what troubles my mind.

May be it's "in" (and legal) to shoot somebody in the USA who dares to raise a kitchen knife against a burglar being robbed in his own home.

Seeing the heroic action of Israeli forces under that aspect will probably shed some light on you.

It's definetely not tolerated in Europe as you can also see in the news!

IF the Israelis are proven wrong, what will be done?

I can answer that question right away: Nothing will be done except raising a warning finger against Israel, probably accompanied by the words: "Please don't do that again! The world is watching you." causing Israelis to laugh their asses off about the stupid world around them.

Money makes the world go 'round and that's what Jewish people practice in the USA. Nobody has the power to stand up against them anymore, not even the president. (Sorry to say, but it's 50 years too late)

Anyway, thanks for your input, Vizier87.

What does him being ex-military mean? Can't you see a bigoted rant when it's right in front of your face? Jews own and control the world is not the statement of a rational human being.

What does him being ex-military mean? Can't you see a bigoted rant when it's right in front of your face? Jews own and control the world is not the statement of a rational human being.

You bet your sweet little a... They do! Ask your president!

Just keep your eyes closed in the future. You won't notice any difference, because it's already there.

BTW, ex-military means that I was a triple U-pilot (Unarmed, Unescourted and Unafraid) during the cold war, which turned out to be hot from time to time. Despite all those threats I made more than 6,000 flying hours on an RF-4E (Phantom) without any severe battle damage, but almost sunk a russian mine sweeper without weapons. :D

It returned to its home harbour (Gdansk) escourted by planes of the Swedish Air Force without anything on deck - not even one antenna was left over to navigate home. (Comments of the Swedish pilots: "Nice job!")

I kept my behaviour strongly to the bible: If you're hit on your left cheek don't expose the other side, but give back two (or something similar) :D

Boncuk

Last edited:
I kept my behavior strongly to the bible: If you're hit on your left cheek don't expose the other side, but give back two (or something similar) :D

Boncuk

Which bible and what chapter and verse?

The talaban has a bible that tells them that what they believe and do accordingly is right also. :rolleyes:

I have learned of too many wars fought though out history over what someones "god book" said to them even when that book specifically said otherwise. :mad:

This is another whole side to Electro Tech I did not know about..

Worries me. Not that I matter Newby and all. Discard me at will.

Politics, Religion.....no go for any Website worth it's salt. Sorry to say guys. Outta here.

Have fun.

Last edited:
Which bible and what chapter and verse?

Hi tcmtech,

I wasn't truly honest. The bible says: If you get slapped on your left cheek offer the right cheek as well. I don't recall the chapter and verse since I resigned from church 1968. I was protestant and wanted to get married to a catholic girl which turned out to be a "one way road" for me converting to catholic (additionally have unborn children promised to be baptized catholic). I didn't like that idea at all and my protestant priest couldn't do anything for me. So I resigned.

Anyway, I guess you wouldn't wait for somebody to slap you another one if he's in the right mood to do so.

Retaliation can be sweet sometimes. :)

Regards

Boncuk

tvtech, everyone is human, not one single one of us is perfect, yourself included. I wouldn't worry about it, nothing to worry about, this is the ****-chat forum, any discussion is allowed in here. Boncuk however not discussing, he's proselytizing. Happens from time to time.

Proselytizing | Define Proselytizing at Dictionary.com

You're attempting to convert a perceived faction of belief using your own belief system with it's own codes, not a single one of any of these belief systems I prescribe to. You spray every word of your truth in an attempt to educate those that don't know your truth. You're looking for those that agree with you not that that don't and anyone that says word one that contradicts anything you say is instantly a heretic to your one true word. Can you see anything rational here? When was the last time someone agreed with you in complete and total sincerity every belief you hold dear to your heart? If you're on a soap box and you can't say EVERYONE who you have ever spoken to, your words are as hollow as those whom you shout against.

I'm sure you will decry any statement I make and use it to step upon the ashes of reason for your own gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back